Learning Assistant Program
Peer Instruction Program
- Program Goals
- The mission of the PSU Learning Assistant Program is to provide large enrollment science courses with a tool for creating small learning communities that engage students in collaborative problem solving.
- What is an LA?
- A Learning Assistant is an undergraduate student who has been recruited to facilitate small group work in large group settings.
- What Courses Use LAs?
- List of courses that use LAs
- Current Assessment of the LA Program
- Marley Pillion's Analysis of the Eberly College of Science Learning Assistants Program in the Context of National Science Education Reform
- LA Informational Posters
- Links to the posters presented at the Learning Assistant Poster Session